It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:05 am

Your Ideas?????? 
Renegade Knight
Renegade Knight

Post Re: Your Ideas??????
I spammed a few house music forums before last sundays house set and got a couple of good reviews :)

Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:49 pm
Renegade Punisher
Renegade Punisher

What about phone ins on sets.
I remeber i phoned patch up once, enjoyed throughroly

PROPER RAVE MON INIT.

Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:10 pm
Renegade Wolverine
Renegade Wolverine

I NEED SOME FLOOR MATS FOR MY CAR AND WAS THINKING WOULDNT IT BE GREAT TO HAVE RENEGADE RADIO ONES WIV UR NAME ON THEM? WOT DO YA THINK PUFFA/LIVVY?

Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:00 pm
Renegade Admin
Renegade Admin

Location: on a cloud somewhere just look up and you will see me
sounds good will have a search around to see who would do them but I doubt if they will be dirt cheap

Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:39 pm
Renegade Silver Surfer
Renegade Silver Surfer

just a thought prob get told to piss off but what about getting most the dj's to cut there shows down to an hour making room for newer dj's to come aboard ..more dj's = more listeners (theoreticly) as any new dj may bring along a few new listeners...just a thought?????

Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:35 pm
Renegade Wolverine
Renegade Wolverine

blimey Keir i only play once every two weeks as it is and the two hours seems too short anyway hahaha...i get ya point tho...id willingly give a few shows up for guests to play tho

Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:15 am
Renegade Admin
Renegade Admin

na keir.............

id rather have 30 good djs that love renegade that 90 twats in it for their own ting and not givin a fuck about renegade.

got nuff people askin for slots, but i only want the cream playing...not lots of shit.

its quality that brings listeners...not how many diff djs...

end of day...1 dj out of 90 gets 50 locked once ever 2 weeks for 1 hour...how thet help the station or the djs that turn up week in week out?????it dont.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Renegade X
Renegade X

How about some printables we can print off and drop in local record stores etc advertising the renegade product etc

could make so 4 on an a4 piece of paper.

am sure the DJ's of the station aren't gonna mind doing this once every month or so.

also, like i said before, an event needs sorting out, but itll need us all to pitch in, not just puffa n livvy.

im not in with cutting set times either Dan, it takes me anhour to get into a set sometimes and usually my 2nd hour is when im in full flow with the music, if anything id ask for a little more time ;)

So many possiblilities but really down to you puffa n livvy as to where you take this next, what ever it is you decide, put my name down.

Financially im aint that well off but am still willing to throw a few pound towards whatever the next chapter of renegade is.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:06 pm
Renegade Admin
Renegade Admin

Foo wrote:
So many possiblilities but really down to you puffa n livvy as to where you take this next, what ever it is you decide, put my name down.

FOO.....

Love the ideas for guys diggin in and throwin out flyers....

i got loads of diff designs here, i can send them to people and they just need to print them off and dish em out.

Im also gettin a shit load of car stckers made up (big up mr TEZ) and ill dish them out to everyone that wants them.

Set times... Glad you agree that it would be shit cuttin set times, i too need an hour to settle in...........that said, im seriously thinking of a total overhaul in set times for everyone (your ideas everyone please cos if i do it then its gonna be done propa and it will stick to the formula i come up with....not got time to fuck around anymore with set times)...Foo..i will talk to you about that issue when i see ya...grab me when ya can.

Event............

Mr. Gnashers is currently trying very hard to get a good event up for his birthday.
HE is currently looking for a good venue, affordable and for his preferance somewhere close to his home (we can all say london but i know he wants to do it close to him - foo i know you will preff that too) TBH i think i would preff a lil venue that sort of way so everyone can reach...for most though i think it will need to be a sat night thing.

Any help on that issue, i know gnashers will be very happy to take.

There are loads of possabilitys for Renegade....there is a major shake up going on at the moment with the site (more to follow later) but the rest comes down to mine, livvy and patch's time and money.........there is no point me puttin on an event that noone comes to etc....and as you are all very aware of EVERYTHING costs money..its only me & livvy that pay for everything at mo and patch works for love around his job and family (nuff respect geeza) and we had some great input for others including Foo, Rob.H and Bynon - nuff respect guys for your time and money helping out).

Most of ya now have tshirts and that helped alot getting things going at the start....thankyou.

I have always been against people paying to play so that is not an option for me, but any donations for the cause or ways to raise money would be very greatfully put into renegade in a way that benifits us all, wether that be an event / flyer printing / advertising.

Look forward to hearing from ya's all

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Renegade Snare
Renegade Snare

if you have any flyers.. or jst renegade small cards to hand out ill make sure ppl come and have a look.... :mrgreen:

Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:39 pm
Profile YIM